This section covers materials such as house bricks, floor tiles and roofing tiles.
Unwanted bricks and tiles can be reused or crushed and recycled.
SUEZ sites give builders and renovators an opportunity to recycle their unused and broken bricks. SUEZ reduces unwanted landfill by crushing the bricks, tiles and concrete and using them in the maintenance of landfill roads.
Please submit the contact form on our website or call our Customer Service Centre on 13 13 35 to find out which SUEZ facilities accept bricks and tiles as well as what charges and conditions of acceptance apply for these materials.
Please, visit construction & demolition waste collection and recycling page for more information.
● Buy only the amount of paint you need for the immediate job. Your retailer can help you estimate the quantity you need.
● Use up left over paint, or give it to a friend to use.
● Read the labels for safety instructions.
● Never mix paint with any other liquid or solid substance, other than as directed on the label.
● Never put liquid paint in the garbage bin and never pour it down the drain.
● Store leftover paint in the original container with the label intact.
● Secure the lid of the paint container well and turn it upside down. This will help create a seal around the lid and maintain the quality of the paint.
● Store paint away from extreme temperatures.
● Keep paint away from children and pets.