Manage my account
Your frequently asked questions
SUEZ ConnectTM is a free self-service customer portal accessible 24/7. SUEZ Connect enables you and your team to easily manage your next pick-ups, view and pay your bills, order new services and more.
This is an updated version of SUEZ ConnectTM, our customer service portal, that has been developed with our customers to offer the best experience. This new version of the portal has been enhanced to meet our larger customers’ expectations to allow them to manage complex waste streams across multi-sites.
On SUEZ Connect™ you can register multiple users, so both administrative and operational employees can access the areas of the portal relevant to them. To add a new user please submit an enquiry in the form here and then they will receive a welcome email with a username and a link to verify the email address shortly.
Once registered, they will have access to the account and their email address will appear under active users. If you have any issues please contact us on 13 13 35.
2. Choose the existing service for which you need an extra pickup.
3. Click on 'actions' next to the chosen service.
4. Click on ‘Request a pickup’
Fill in the form and select 'submit'.
You will receive confirmation and details of your next service within 3 business days. For urgent services, please call us on 13 13 35.
You can view all your requests in “My requests” tab on the navigation menu at the top.
You are able to make payment from the 'invoices' page under ‘open invoices’:
1. Select the invoice(s) you wish to pay and click on ‘Pay now’ at the bottom. The amount displayed on the 'Pay now' button will automatically reflect the outstanding total for the invoices you have chosen.
2. Choose how you would like to make your payment (credit card or bank account).
3. Enter your payment details. (You can choose to save your bank/credit card details for future payments)
4. Click 'Make Payment' to proceed with a payment.
5. If payment is successful, a receipt will be provided.
You can also set up a direct debit by filling out a form.