Manage my account
Your frequently asked questions
On SUEZ Connect™ you can register multiple users, so both administrative and operational employees can access the areas of the portal relevant to them.
To add a user, you will need to provide them with the registration information, account number and invoice number. The new user will then need to complete the registration process here. Once registered, they will have access to the account and their email address will appear under active users.
Multiple accounts within a single business can be linked together. To link another account:
1. Click on your account number in the top right corner if viewing on desktop or from the dropdown menu if using a mobile device.
2. Click on ""Link Another Account"" button.
You will need the account number and the latest invoice number of the account you want to link.
1. Select 'services' from the top main menu.
2. Choose the existing service for which you need an extra pickup.
3. Click 'add a pickup' next to the chosen service.
4. Fill in the form and select 'submit'.
You will receive confirmation and details of your next service within 2 business days.For urgent services, please call us on 13 13 35.
You can also add a pickup on the 'schedule' page following the same instructions as above.
You are able to make payment from the 'invoices' page:
1. Select the invoice(s) you wish to pay and click on ‘Pay’ at the bottom. The amount displayed on the 'Pay' button will automatically reflect the outstanding total for the invoices you have chosen.
2. Choose how you would like to make your payment (credit card or bank account).
3. Enter your payment details. (You can choose to save your bank/credit card details for future payments)
4. Click 'Continue' to proceed with a payment.
5. If payment is successful, a receipt will be provided.
Please allow up to 3 working days for confirmation of payment by your financial institution. You also have the option of setting up automatic direct debit.
1. Select ‘help’ in the main menu and choose the ‘change site details’ quick link.
2. Under ‘sites’ click on edit details
3. Once updated, click submit. If approval is required, once received the details will automatically update.
You can download four types of reports:
- Waste type volumes (meters) and (%) Displays monthly volumes by waste type by site, displayed as a line or pie chart.
- Diversion vs landfill by sites Pie chart displaying how much waste has been diverted from landfill, based on waste type. Invoice history
- Displays monthly spend for the account, excluding credits.
- Biogas calculator: Available from the home page, the biogas calculator shows the customer’s carbon footprint in a graphical display.
1. Choose a report that you want to download.
2. Click on the menu icon on the top right corner
3. Choose the format you want to download (PNG, JPEG, PDF or SVG).
1. Choose the report that you need
2. Click on the 'more' arrow icon on the top right corner
3. Choose the desired site