Here's a quick guide to help you understand your invoice. If you have any questions about your current invoice, please call 13 13 35.
1. Logo Company and ABN/CAN: Which SUEZ entity is providing the service.
SUEZ Recycling & Recovery Pty Ltd.
ACN : 002 902 650
ABN: 70 002 902 650
2. Service Enquiry line: Phone number to call for any queries or questions about your service 13 13 35.
3. Customer Account Details: Where the invoice is billed.
4. Invoice Summary: Invoice number, date, Account Number, total amount due and due date.
5. Site Address: Where the service is provided.
6. Description of Services Provided: Date of service, type of service, cost of service. Format may vary.
7. Special Customer Notes: Information about new services, changes to services, terms and conditions, special offers.
8. Payment Options: Range of convenient ways to pay your invoice.
My Payment Options
Here's several convenient payment options available to you.
At SUEZ we are committed to help our customers become more sustainable. As part of this commitment, we can email your invoice to you each month. Having your invoices sent by email is a fast, simple and secure way to manage your account.