Skip bins in VIC
Why use SUEZ skip bins?
We operate in your area and understand your needs. Our team can suggest the best bin to meet the requirements of local builders and businesses.
SUEZ skip bins:
- increase site safety
- increase profitability and productivity
- reduce chemical run-off
- reduce public dumpin
- improve aesthetics
- facilitate on-site waste removal and litter reduction
- protect resources for recovery, and
- reduce council policing and fines
What types of waste can be put in SUEZ skip bins?
A wide range of wastes can be placed in our skip bins, including:
- reinforced and unreinforced concrete
- clean bricks
- clean asphalt
- mixed concrete, bricks and asphalt
- clean fill and wet clean fill
- clean fill mixed with grass
- mixed fill (concrete, bricks and/or asphalt with fill), and
- mixed construction and demolition waste (as above with small quantities of metal, timber and/or plastic
Materials including tyres, asbestos, chemicals, hot ashes and liquid should not be placed in skip bins.
What sizes are SUEZ skip bins available in?
Dimensions: L 5.1m x W 2.44m x H 0.98m
Equivalent 6x4 trailer load = 11.4
Dimensions: L 5.1m x W 2.44m x H 1.23m
Equivalent 6x4 trailer load = 15.7
Dimensions: L 6.7m x W 2.44m x H 1.62m
Equivalent 6x4 trailer load = 32.9
Dimensions: L 6.7m x W 2.44m x H 2.35m
Equivalent 6x4 trailer load = 44.3
Here are the answers to some of the commonly asked questions.
You can choose your bin delivery and pick up dates when you book your bin, either by phone by entering the dates in the online request form.
Booking a skip bin is quick and simple. You can either request a quote first, or simply book your bin immediately for same day delivery. To book a bin, simply fill out the online form for a prompt response during business hours.
It depends on the type of work you are undertaking and how much space you have. The 8 and 10 cubic metre skip bins are the most common sizes. You can review our range of bins on this page and if you are unsure, just ask us and we can help.