Continuous improvement programs
Optimising waste management for every type of business
Our improvement initiatives
We strive to make sure our customised waste solutions meet your needs from day one. Both your situation and our solutions constantly change and grow. Our continuous improvement programs are a key component of our service to businesses of all types and sizes, offering insights and improvements that can lead to better results.
Our improvement initiatives for all business segments include:
- Waste assessments & audits
- Development of customised programs, site by site
- Education programs and support tools
- Introduction of new recycling streams and contamination reduction for existing streams
- Adding or reducing bin services to align with waste volumes
- Recommendations on more sustainable packaging, and
- Best practice waste management processes for increased diversion and reduced costs.
For major and national businesses, our powerful reporting tools and data analytics also guide the identification of new short and long-term optimisation opportunities.
Our optimisation processes
Our measuring and reporting process
Our measurement and monitoring processes cover the full spectrum of performance and of our improvement projects across all our customers’ sites, with regular reporting to ensure transparency, accountability and deep insights.
Adding value and driving performance across all sites
We promote best practice on your sites through effective strategies and tools that boost the effectiveness and efficiency of waste collection, reduce waste volumes and contamination, increase recycling and improve environmental outcomes.