On the strength of its experience in Alger, the answer from SUEZ in the Malviya Nagar district is a global service to:
- enable the inhabitants of the district to have a continuous water supply 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- improve service to customers by setting up a call centre, improving invoicing, setting up customer agencies to ensure closer proximity and handle requests and complaints more efficiently.
- increase the network performance from 33% efficiency to 85%
- replace all the connections and water meters, and connect 15,000 people to the network during the first two years of the contract to enable them to have access to water at long last.
- renew 100 km of the existing 200 km of pipes and extend the network by 26 km.
Improve the performance of the network without threatening urbanisation
A new technological solution based on helium is used to detect the smallest fissures in the network without invasive work in areas where urbanisation is problematic.
Train locally to build an adequate governance system
At the same time, based on its experience in Alger, SUEZ has brought in international experts to train the local teams, as well as devoting a great deal of attention to customer relations. A dedicated department and a centre handling calls 24 hours a day, every day of the week, have been created.