Paper & Cardboard Recycling
What is Paper & Cardboard waste?
Paper & Cardboard is one of the simplest products to recycle and by maximising our reuse of this material we can all reduce the number of virgin trees being felled to create new products.
What goes in the paper & cardboard bin?
- White & all coloured paper
- Envelopes (including window face)
- Manila folders
- Binder dividers
- Newspaper, Magazines & Brochures
- Plastic, metal & glass
Acceptance criteria varies across States and Territories.
- Telephone books
- Note paper
- Photocopy paper
- Shredded paper
- Printed documents
- Reports (including staples)
Where does Paper & Cardboard waste go?
SUEZ offers complete source separation and recycling services for offices that maximise resource recovery and recycling rates.
Other source separation receptacles available for your office recycling system are*:
- 60L Multisort bins
- 120L and 240L bins colour coded to Australian Standard for easy waste stream identification
- Under desk and office floor boxes
* Please note that service availability and container sizes may vary across locations.