What is Liquid Waste?
SUEZ offers safe collection and disposal services for the removal of a variety of liquid waste products. Waste can be removed via vacuum tanker (bulk liquid) or packaged for safe transportation and disposal.
- Septic tanks
- Grease traps
- Oily Water
- Prescribed waste
- Waste oil
- Drilling mud
- Plastic, metal & glass
- Food & Garden organics
- Products exposed to radiation & chemical hazards
Acceptance criteria varies across States and Territories.
How is Liquid Waste Collected
SUEZ’s vehicle fleet integrates high-powered industrial vacuum technology designed for liquid waste recovery. Vacuum loading offers an efficient method of waste collection and disposal in a controlled and responsible manner.
Vacuum Loading Vehicles
- Fast and effective removal of various wet and dry waste products
- Increased vacuum loading capacity
- Efficient service, saving on time and labour
- Operators of the high-pressure unit and super suckers are trained in entering restricted areas and confined spaces
Services vary across States and Territories.