Will SUEZ accept my computers or E-waste?
SUEZ is able to provide a full e-waste collection and computer recycling service that will collect and dispose of your e-waste ethically and responsibly. To book an e-waste collection please contact our Customer Service Centre on 13 13 35.
Some SUEZ facilities will also accept deliveries of household quantities of E-waste (computers and televisions) free of charge. Click here for site locations and acceptance criteria.
Please visit our locations page to find a public drop-off facility near you or check your local council.
What else can I do with my computers or E-waste?
Some Councils offer an e-waste collection at nominated times throughout the year. Check with your local council for more information on safe ways to dispose of your household e-waste.
Besides recycling computer equipment you could reuse it by:
- Giving it to a family member or friend
- Donating it to local schools or charities
Reducing electronic waste doesn't just mean recycling old equipment. You can also:
- Extend the life of your computer by buying an upgradeable model, or upgrading components - such as your video card or RAM - before replacing the whole system;
- Consider buying computers and peripherals from refurbishing centres to encourage more computer recycling initiatives; and
- Don't let old computers sit around the house unused. The sooner you recycle it, the more chance it will be useful to someone else.
Remember: Always remove your files from the computer before you dispose of it.