Will SUEZ accept my chemicals ?
What else can I do with my chemicals?
Residents may be able to dispose of their chemicals free of charge through one of the following services;
Safe collection and disposal
SUEZ offers safe collection and licensed disposal facilities for the removal of the following liquid waste:
- Septic waste
- Grease trap waste
- Triple interceptors
- Oil and oil/water mixtures
- Prescribed Industrial Liquid wastes
- Photographic chemicals
SUEZ’s Liquid Tanker system is ideal for commercial, industrial, retail, and domestic customers who generate any form of bulk liquid or sludge waste. Typical applications for this system include restaurants, vehicle or mechanical equipment wash facilities, households and any other industrial pit or tank clearing operation. The Liquid Tanker system is generally operated by a vacuum tanker that ranges in capacity from 8,000 litres to 22,000 litres depending on location and configuration.
- Never pour chemicals or oils down the sink or drain. Protect our environment by taking them to a licensed facility for safe disposal.
- Read the labels for safety instructions.
- Never mix chemicals with any other liquid or solid substances, other than as directed on the label.
- Never put liquids, chemicals or oil in the garbage bin.
- Store leftover chemicals in the original container with the label intact.
- Store chemicals away from extreme temperatures.
- Keep chemicals away from children and pets.