● Buy only the amount of paint you need for the immediate job. Your retailer can help you estimate the quantity you need.
● Use up left over paint, or give it to a friend to use.
● Read the labels for safety instructions.
● Never mix paint with any other liquid or solid substance, other than as directed on the label.
● Never put liquid paint in the garbage bin and never pour it down the drain.
● Store leftover paint in the original container with the label intact.
● Secure the lid of the paint container well and turn it upside down. This will help create a seal around the lid and maintain the quality of the paint.
● Store paint away from extreme temperatures.
● Keep paint away from children and pets.