Paint Disposal & Recycling
Will SUEZ accept my paint?
Residents in Sydney can safely dispose of paint at some SUEZ facilities or check your local council. For further information regarding these facilities please call 1300 651 116 or view our Waste Charges & Services Brochure below:
What else can I do with my paint and paint-related chemicals?
Residents may be able to dispose of their paint free of charge through one of the following services:
● Buy only the amount of paint you need for the immediate job. Your retailer can help you estimate the quantity you need.
● Use up left over paint, or give it to a friend to use.
● Read the labels for safety instructions.
● Never mix paint with any other liquid or solid substance, other than as directed on the label.
● Never put liquid paint in the garbage bin and never pour it down the drain.
● Store leftover paint in the original container with the label intact.
● Secure the lid of the paint container well and turn it upside down. This will help create a seal around the lid and maintain the quality of the paint.
● Store paint away from extreme temperatures.
● Keep paint away from children and pets.