EarthSure - SUEZ and Ventia Joint Venture
Future-proof processing – and not just for soils
Our advanced thermal desorption plant utilises a unique direct flame treatment process to comprehensively treat a larger variety of substances found in soils and industrial and hazardous wastes.
EarthSure is your one-stop-shop solution for sustainable processing of contaminated soil and hazardous wastes and Victoria’s only facility licensed to accept Category B prescribed industrial waste. We are the only facility in Melbourne also licenced to accept N160 stabilised/ immobilised wastes, such as heavy metals (lead, arsenic, mercury) and PFAS.
• High-performance and permanent solutions for organic and inorganic contamination
• Wide array of problematic hazardous and industrial wastes treated and stabilised – not just soil
• Various advanced treatment processes including direct flame thermal desorption and chemical immobilisation
• Full cradle to grave materials tracking for absolute compliance and surety
• Zero-residue beneficial reuse solution
• Safe, proven and cost-effective
Equipped for all kinds of contaminants
- Hydrocarbons such as oils, tars and petroleum residues
- Heavy metals such as: